Welcome to Miss WoWaHolic's Blog + Guide!

Here you will find many posts related to World of Warcraft.
You will also find that most of my posts will contain information on Leveling and making money in WoW.
If you have any questions please email me and you will be sure to get a response!
Enjoy Reading Miss WoWaHolic's Guide/Blog!

Wednesday 1 June 2011

WINGED GUARDIAN COMPETITION!!

NEW WINGED GUARDIAN CONTEST!!

i will be giving away three winged guardian mounts!! 


youtube video with details --> 
All you have to do is: 

  1. Comment on my Facebook post saying something positive about this new mount and like my Facebook channel Miss WoWaHolic on Facebook
  2. Visit my website Miss WoWaHolics World of warcraft guide and leave a positive comment on the Forum page, leave your email address so i can contact you to tell you if you have won
  3. Subscribe to my Youtube channel Miss WoWaHolic on Youtube
  4. The three Winners will be selected at random using a computerized generator so the choice will be fair.
  5. (if you dont want to publicly post your email address and your name- your name doesnt have to be real, then email me at Zenriamoon@live.co.uk)
Image of the Winged Guardian Mount-


Winged Guardian Mount From World of Warcraft


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only use appropriate language in the field below.